This is an inspirational video about how we’re all connected.
Taking the good with the pain.
Sometimes it feels like we are all just searching in vain.
For something we simply can’t seem to obtain.
It is like you are running like your wearing bloodstain.
To get what you need, you must go though a deep strain.
Taking The good with the pain.
Hoping for whatever is around the lane.
Wishing you could fly to the future with the fastest plane.
Skip the crap that has you going insane.
You wish that you shut off your brain.
Taking the good with the pain.
Remembering there is rest after strain.
There’s noticable growth just around the lane.
Life isn’t meant be so plain.
Your blessing are and will be insane.
But, you have take the good with the pain.
Hey Warrior, you are my hero.
Hey Warrior, I know you feel like you are failing in some way.
Hey Warrior, I know you may feel like your life is sliping away.
Hey Warrior, I know you need a break.
Hey Warrior, I know your health is really feels like it is destroying you.
Hey Warrior, I know that I seem young and I am. However, I have been there to. Much more so than you will ever know.
Hey Warrior, Keep fighting.
Hey Warrior, It can still get better. I got better and it is never too late until it is.
Hey Warrior, I know every moment feels likes a struggle.
Hey Warrior, I know that I am so young but I am have been there to.
Hey Warrior, I will be first to admit that I can’t embody everything you are going though.
Hey Warrior, I know your struggles very unique. Because my struggle was to.
Hey Warrior, Did I mention you are my hero?
1. The best way to ottain positive results is though positive energy produced by focused positive thoughts.
2. Anything can spring into action with the right timing and energy.
3. Everything is energy. Use yours to find the good in others and the good will come back to you.
4. Replace your, “I won’ts” and “I can’ts” with, “I will” and “I can” until it becomes a habit of the mind.
5. Think not of all of the things that can go wrong. Instead, think of all of the things that might go right.
6. If things do go wrong, focus more on the possible situlations to problems. Rather than the problems themselves. Also, keep in mind the possiblities of avoiding such problems in the future.
7. Keep in kind hat everything has it’s cause. True positive caue usually leads to positive effects.
8. Negative thoughts will canceal out positive thoughts. Intentionally practice positive thoughts daily.
9. Eat life giving food and drink life giving drinks that make your body and mind feel good.
10. Exercise your body at least 5 times a week to keep your body and mind healthy.
11. Every test of your will is a chance to become stronger.
12. It is okay not to be perfect as long as you contune to grow.
13. Remind yourself that every challenge has its rewards.
14. Live and love your life to the fullest.
15. Take some time to do things for yourself.
16. Give without expectation.
17. Set healthy boundaries.
18. Remember that you are not here please everyone so learn to please yourself.
19. Take criticism with a grain of salt and never personally.
20. Don’t get into things that will require you to fall into negative energy traps.
21. Everything worth happening is worth working towards.
22. Nothing of any value or lasting achivement or fulfillment has ever happened wihout first planting the seeds of productive thought pushed into action.
23. Start wherever you are and begin to produce positive seeds of thoughtas much as you can for as long as you can.
24. Let the negavities of others run off of you instead of though you.
25. You are better than you allow yourself to think when you are in a state of discouragement.
26. Positive energy and good vibes produces more positive energy and good vibes. So, keep going ing that direction.
Higher Unearthly Beings
What do you think when you look down on us?
Do you cry at the human race?
Would you throw us under a bus?
Are we still very primitive or are we on Pace?
Are we even subjects that you discuss?
Do we seem like a disgrace?
Did you find us?
Do you study our place?
Do you look at us with distrust?
Do you know about things about what we face?
Are you hiding in the near stardust?
Are you laughing at us from space?
Are you waiting for us to rust?
So that you we will never find?
Is it us that need to hide?
This is a great article. Be careful little hurt who you trust. I’ve been there and done that and I’m never going back. http://iheartintelligence.com/2017/09/11/painful-things-narcissist-will-do/?c=hp
Count your blessings.
Feeling a lack of abundance?
Someone is wishing that they had internet access to.
A good reminder for all of us.
Life is so very hard at times.
Sometimes, you don’t know what direction to go.
Your world feels full of grime.
You’re being pushed to and fro.
You have too many hills to climb.
You forget how to say no.
You feel like you not in your prime.
Even when others say so.
Too much or too little seems to be happening on your dime.
You just don’t feel like a pro.
You may even forget how to rhyme.
The good news there is a flipside.
The ups and downs go by and by.
There is no reason to hind.
Your mind will help you fly.
Take time to let your troubles slide.
Take time to look at the sky.