This rule is taught in nearly all religions and spiritual faiths. So, why is that we are at war with one another daily? Why is it that we are so intolerent? Why is it that we throw stones at others with whom we disagree with? Is this following the golden rule? Why is that so many of us treat our children like cattle? Is this following the golden rule? Why is that I can’t even log into facebook without hearing anit-muslim tirrades? Is this following the golden rule? Why are a small minority of muslims engaging in terror attacks? Is this following the golden rule? Why is that I hear so many people yelling “fuck the police” when the majority of them put their lives on the line to protect others? Is this following the golden rule? What about all of the racism, sexism, reverse sexism, homophobia, transphobia, Etc. Is this following the golden rule? What about forgeting about the elderly and ignoring them? Is that following the golden rule? what about kicking the growing homeless pollutions out of your neighbors and mocking them for being poor? Is that following the golden rule? What about giving more and more to the wealthy and healthy and disgarding the poorest and sickest? Is this following the golden rule?
And your most trying of times, please remember that good ultimately always surpasses evil. Even if it doesn’t always feel that way at the moment. There is far more good than bad in this world. All you have to do is look for it.
The universe is on my side. I make good things happen.
I used to say, “Mirror, mirror I wish you would lie to me.” Now, I say, “Mirror mirror, thank you for the beautiful and unique image I see.”
41. I will take care of my body and my thoughts. So, that I will be able to take better care of my environment. This will lead to less chaos in my life.
42. I will work to the best of my abilities to become comfortably organized.
43. I will learn from my mistakes. My mistakes will stay in their proper place. These mistakes will help me grow.
44. I will bear in mind that there is a flip side to everything. For every negative there is a positive that can be replaced with it.
45. Everything is temporary. Even if there is disorganization and chaos at the moment does not mean it always has to be this way. It will not always be this way.
46. I will rewire my brain to be more organized in my thoughts and deeds.
47. I will allow improvements in my inner mind to affect my outer environment.
48. I will allow myself to improve.
49. I will meet my goals with patience and dedication.
50. I will find myself where I want to be and I will be comfortably calm, clean, focused and happier.
31. I am improving daily and soon others will notice this as well.
32. I am on the right path. This is the most important thing.
33. My thoughts that I choose to so in my mind will lead me in the right directions. There is no need for chaos anymore.
34. I will manage to stay organized and calm regardless of the situation with practice.
35. I will conquer my demons and my psychological blocks that cause disorganization in my life.
36. I am stronger than any chaos our mess in my life.
37. I am capable of good results.
38. I am deserving of a clean environment.
39, I am deserving of a positive and organized path.
40. I will help myself to become more organized. I will be a positive influence to help others become more organized.
21. I know the road to organization won’t always be easy but it will be worth it.
22. My path to organization keeps getting easier over time. Soon it will become automatic.
23. One day soon, I will come to realize that I am as organized as I want to be.
24. I am not only capable of organization. I am worthy of becoming a master of organization.
25. I will only show positive seeds that will lead me to my goals.
26. For every negative thought I have regarding organisation I will replace the negative thoughts with positive thoughts.
27. I will not take the criticisms of others personally. I will use all of the useful criticism to my aid in my path.
28. I will not allow others to influence me in a negative way.
29. I am not what others think I am. I am a clean person.
30. I do my best to be organized.
1, My life may look messy now, but with concentrated thinking I can organize my thoughts to rewire my brain to therefore become more organized in my life.
2. My house may be messy, but my inword thoughts are being more organized everyday and my house will follow.
3. I may feel like I am living in choas, but as I learn to foucs my enegry in a more concentrated way starting with my thoughts. I feel more organized and my life feels much less chaotic.
4. I know other people who seem more organized than me. I will study and learn from them.
5. I know that I am on the right path by sowing seeds of thought. This is the first step.
6. I will take at least few minutes everyday to look at where I need more organization in my life and I will address these problems one small step at a time.
7. I am not a mess. I am just as capable as anyone else to be more organized.
8. I am not a chaotic person. I just struggle with chaos at the moment. I will work on this.
9. I am not a messy person. I just struggle with a mess right now. I will work on this.
10. My life isn’t a mess. Others May think so. They don’t walk in my shoes. I know better. I am becoming more organized every day.
Those who are without core values go wherever the wind blows. They are like flowers without roots.