Coming up soon.
Within days if not by today. I will be physically holding a passport for the first time in my life. Just waiting for it come in the mail. it is on its way. What will I do with it? I am going to Vancouver. I am going to face my fear of intense heights and visit and cross the Lynn Canyon and Capilano suspension bridges. I will go sightseeing and nature exploring as well. Hopefully, I will have time to visit Gastown, FlyOverCanada and Olympic Village as well. It is less than four weeks now before my much needed break from home and my everyday life. Woohoo! via Daily Prompt: Passport
Do you ever have the feeling that your life sucks and you doubt that you will ever be happy again? Well, I do. I have had this feeling many many times. Sometimes even over a longer period. And then there are days, where everything is fine. I am happy and nothing is really bothering me.……
91. Sensitive people are usually the strongest people among us.
92. Bullying is weak.
93. Human nature is both strong and weak.
94. No One is better or worse than anyone else.
95. Trust your intuition and the energy around you. This is where all sub-conscience truths lay.
96. Positive minds create positive vibes.
97. Fill yourself with goodness and replace the badness. Make no room for it in your heart,
98. Love can be endlessly divided and not only will in not be diminished but it will constantly grow.
99. The darkness of many will never be enough to blow out light in others who hold on to goodwill.
100. Take great care of the world and your surroundings. THERE IS NO PLANET B.
76. If you always learn than you will realize that their no such thing as a shortage of knowledge.
77. Age and maturity don’t always go hand-in-hand.
78. The greatest source of slavery is to be robbed of free thought.
79. When you take away ones access to knowledge you endanger everyone.
80. Failure is nothing more than a chance to life and try again.
81. The funny think about growing is that it always happens in stages.
82. Control your thoughts and you will control your mental well-being.
83. Wish good upon others and good will come to you.
84. Holding grudges does nothing but hurt you and keep you tied down that things that prevent you from flying freely.
85. Your actions follow your true beliefs and your true beliefs follow your actions. No words can cover this up. Believe wisely.
86. Slow and steady progress far outweighs zero progress and often superseeds rapid and vigorous progress.
87. Good will always eventually surpass evil.
88. Home is where the heart is.
89. Intelligence and wisdom comes to those who work for it. It doesn’t just come to those who are gifted.
90. All lasting beauty comes from within and not from without.
61. True and lasting fulfillment comes from within and never from without.
62. What you sow, you reap. Sow with care.
63. Focus on the good in yourself and others will also see the good in you.
64. Focus on the good qualities in others over the bad.
65. You are not just a survivor or a victim in life. You are a warrior.
66. Children follow your example. Words without example are basically useless.
67. If you build it than it will be built. If you build with love and positive attention and good vibes, It will be seeked after.
68. Love others without expectation but do not encourage wrongdoing.
69. If you feel lonely, think good thoughts.
70. Dreaming and being lost in thought is a practice that is not practiced enough.
71. Your words are extremely powerful. Your actions are far more powerful.
72. You can change everything in a relationship by the power of your tongue. Use it with the utmost care and wisdom.
73. Speak carefully and kindly not loosely and without thought.
74. Softness always overcomes hardness in the long run.
75. Love like tomorrow doesn’t exist.
46. Love the higher powers and they will take care of you.
47. Money is everywhere. Treat it carefully.
48. Teach a child fear and fearful they will be.
49. Teach a child love and loving they will be.
50. Treat children with kindness and kindness they will learn.
51. Treat others with kindness and allow yourself to accept nothing less.
52. kindness leads to peace.
53. Remember the good over the bad in hard times. In fact, do this at all times and you will master this.
54. When you are blessed with more than enough, give to those who have the least.
55. A kind word is more encouraging than 1,000 complaints.
56. Wish goodwill towards other and sow seeds of goodwill in yourself.
57. Treat other with care. You may need a caring heart later.
58.Replace each negative thought with a positive one until it comes as natural as breathing.
59. Never take the little things for granted. Praise the little things and always be happy for them.
60. Love is all you need.
Fortune is waking up everyday with the realization that you are one of millions of possible people that could have been here. Yet, here you are living. via Daily Prompt: Fortune
31. You cannot shake hands with a clenched fist.
32. To be true to oneself, you must shed all of the layers of deceit that exist within you.
33. It is not what you have. it is what you do with what you have.
34. Everyday that you are here is a blessing.
35. When anxiety overtakes you, remember to breath both slowly and deeply.
36. A day will come when you live true to yourself if you just allow it be.
37. If you think that the world is against you, you will live with deep insecurities.
38. If you look at thew world as full of possibilities, you will not worry about those who try to bring you down.
39. Surround yourself with good company and good company you will be.
40. Do what you love and heaven on earth with follow.
41, Attend to the garden of your mind and grow flowers, not weeds.
42. Replace your bad seeds of thought with good seeds of thought and your whole life will flourish from within.
43. Let your cup run over with good seeds of thought.
44. Take care of yourself. You are your own greatest assist.
45. Outlook is everything.
16. Every experience that is good, bad or mixed up and in between are experiences that we can learn from and grow from.
17. When we grow we become wiser and more mature versions of ourselves. Regardless of our ages.
18.What matter most is how you see yourself.
19. The most important thing that you can do is the best you can.
20. Care for others (including children) the way that you would want to be cared for.
21. The only moment that you are promised is right now.
22. Everyone makes mistakes in life. Sometimes good people make bad choices. That doesn’t make them bad people. It makes them human.
23. No one has their dues paid because life itself is a gift.
24. Everything affects everything.
25. We are all visitors to this time. We are here to grow and learn and return home one day.
26. Always take things step-by-step. The is the best way to get the best steps.
27. The fact that you are living at all means that you have already beat the odds of millions.
28. Even if you are where you want to be but there are other who wish there were where you are.
29. Looking forward with hope is far more important than looking back in regret.
30. Believe in yourself. You are an exclusive jewel. There are no others exactly the same.